Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Escape!

I'm going to the beach, suckazzzz! I leave tomorrow morning at 8am and will arrive at Eli's beach-front apartment in Villa Gesell at about 1:30pm, ready for a week at the playa. I'm super excited because this is the first time I've been able to get out of the city the whole summer...since Octoberfest actually, eek. I'm also interested in seeing what Argentinian beaches are like--the last beach I went to was in Dewey, DE and I'm fairly certain Villa Gesell is going to be a whole different story.

A friend is coming to take care of Traguito while I'm gone, so that's all arranged. I've done the laundry and cleaned up the house a bit, and finished up the food in the fridge. All that's left to do is pack, although the furry little creature I cohabitate with is making it a bit difficult with his insatiable obsession with any kind of bag. This is what I'm dealing with at the moment:

 


 

  
"Yeah, I'm in the bag. What ya gonna do about it, punk?

 Gah! Once I get the damn cat out of my luggage, I'll be all packed and ready to go! I'm planning on coming back tanner, blonder, and more relaxed. I'm also reviving my digital camera and bringing that with me, so hopefully there will be some pictures of the trip...I know you're all tired of cat pictures. I don't know if I'll be able to blog while I'm at the beach, since I'm not taking my computer--the poor decrepit thing wouldn't last the trip to the bus station.

Anyway, I'm out! Gotta finish packing and then I have soccer tonight (pictures from my soccer experiences coming up in a later post, courtesy of fellow jugadores that actually take photos). Hasta luego people!! Besos!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really fun. Have an amazing time!!! Miss you so much and wish I could be enjoying the beach with you. Instead i'm in the mountains with Amy. It's great but freezing!

    ReplyDelete